ABB Recruitment drive 2023: ABB is hiring Associate Project Engineer through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the ABB off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About ABB :
Qualcomm was established in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs and six other co-founders. Its early research into CDMA wireless cell phone technology was funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system known as Omnitracs. It is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
ABB Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Associate Project Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
ABB Job Responsibilities:
- Collecting the input documents from customer, maintaining it in server and referring Document Control Index (DCI) for proper documents
- Supporting FAT and closing punch points before material dispatch
- Verifying of Bill of Material at site, power on as per SAT procedure and power on check list
- Completing of punch points, providing input to hardware team for preparing as built documents and coordinating with customer for site activity
- Developing graphics as per the P and ID’s, logics development as per the customer documents and preparing IO list
- Coordinating with customer for site activity, commissioning activity, conducting SAT at the customer’s site and compiling to ABB HSE policy
ABB Eligibility Criteria:
- BE or B Tech in Chemical or Electrical or Electronics and Instrumentation
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in industries like instrumentation, oil and gas, advance blending controls and paint
- Hands on experience in Engineering and Commissioning in Industrial or Process Automation
- Exposure of products like DCS or PLC
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the maximum salary for the Associate Project Engineer position at ABB?
The salary for the Associate Project Engineer position at ABB can go up to ₹6 LPA.
Is this position open to candidates with 1-3 years of experience only, or are freshers also eligible?
This position is open to candidates with 1-3 years of experience, but it is not specified whether freshers can apply.
What are the primary job responsibilities of an Associate Project Engineer at ABB?
Job responsibilities include document control, supporting Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), verifying Bill of Material, punch point completion, graphics development, commissioning activities, and more.
What educational qualifications are required for this position?
Candidates should have a BE or B Tech degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Electronics and Instrumentation.
Are there any preferred skills mentioned for this role?
Preferred skills include hands-on experience in Engineering and Commissioning in Industrial or Process Automation and exposure to products like DCS (Distributed Control Systems) or PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers).
<p>The post ABB Off Campus Drive for Associate Project Engineer | Full Time first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>