Clinisys Recruitment drive 2023: Clinisys is hiring Associate Software Engineer through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Clinisys off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Clinisys is a global provider of informatics software and expertise to support diagnostic testing across healthcare, life sciences and public health.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Clinisys Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹6.1 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Clinisys Job Responsibilities:
- Develops software solutions across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration with requirements definition, prototyping, architectural design, coding, testing and deployment
- Understands how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Researches new technology and development tools to remain informed of current trends
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, code comments and clearly readable code
- Analyzes defects, performs root cause analysis, and collaborates to resolve
- Complies with established internal quality systems and considers standards, best practices, and regulatory requirements as part of coding activities
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Clinisys Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years’ experience with software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, and quality assurance
- Familiarity with of C, C++, and OOPS Concepts as well as Multi-tiered application design and development, RDBMS design (SQL Server, Oracle etc) HTML/DHTML and Java Script
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Solid knowledge of scripting and object-oriented software development principles
- Functional knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases
- Solid development skills and overall understanding of software development methodologies
- Understanding of refactoring or re-engineering solutions
- Thorough knowledge of design principles and patterns
- Solid understanding of Agile software development methodologies
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Clinisys Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the role of an Associate Software Engineer at Clinisys?
An Associate Software Engineer at Clinisys is responsible for developing software solutions, collaborating on requirements, coding, testing, and more.
What is the salary range for this position?
The expected salary for an Associate Software Engineer at Clinisys can go up to ₹6.1 LPA*.
Can freshers apply for this position?
Yes, both freshers and candidates with some experience are eligible for this role.
What educational background is required for this role?
Applicants should have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
What are the key responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer at Clinisys?
Responsibilities include developing software solutions, understanding application operation and structure, researching new technologies, documenting solutions, analyzing defects, and more.
Are there specific programming languages mentioned in the preferred skills?
The preferred skills include familiarity with C, C++, and OOPS Concepts, which suggests proficiency in these programming languages.
<p>The post Clinisys Off Campus 2023 Associate Software Engineer |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>