Microsoft Recruitment drive 2023: Microsoft is hiring Business Operations Analyst through off campus Placement for Hyderabad. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Microsoft off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Microsoft was established in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs and six other co-founders. Its early research into CDMA wireless cell phone technology was funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system known as Omnitracs. It is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Microsoft Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Associate Consultant|
|Salary||up to ₹9 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Microsoft Job Responsibilities:
- As an Associate Consultant Intern, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions
while working directly with customers.
- You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business
value from our world-class technology.
You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting.
- If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great
place to start.
Microsoft Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10
- Should be graduating in the year 2024
- Technical certifications based on domain (e.g., Azure, SharePoint)
- Project Management certification (e.g., PMP, Scrum)
- Technology obsessed
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
- Eager to grow and learn
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation
- Competency in Building Successful Relationships
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Associate Consultant position at Microsoft?
The expected salary for the Associate Consultant position at Microsoft can go up to ₹9 LPA.
Is this position open to freshers only?
Yes, this position is open to freshers who will be graduating in the year 2024.
What are the primary job responsibilities of an Associate Consultant at Microsoft?
The job responsibilities include implementing, developing, and architecting effective solutions, working directly with customers, and ensuring that customers derive greater business value from Microsoft's technology.
Are there any specific qualifications required for this position?
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field with a minimum CGPA of 8/10. They should also be graduating in the year 2024.
What are the preferred skills for this role?
Preferred skills include being technology-obsessed, the ability to influence and lead, a good understanding of the relationship between technology and business, passion for technology and innovation, and competency in building successful relationships, among others.
IBM Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the IBM selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the IBM Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|
<p>The post Microsoft Recruitment 2024 For Associate Consultant | Full Time! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>