Mindtickle Recruitment drive 2023: Mindtickle is hiring Software Development Engineer Intern through off campus Placement for Pune(Work From Home). A student from various disciplines can apply for the Mindtickle off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Mindtickle Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Development Engineer Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹30k/month*|
|Job Location||Pune(Work From Home)|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Mindtickle Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms.
- Exhibit exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to approach problems from various angles.
- Contribute to the products by delivering cutting-edge AI-driven solutions.
- Practical knowledge of operating systems, MySQL & NoSQL databases(Redis or Couchbase or MongoDB).
- Working knowledge of Amazon web services(AWS).
Mindtickle Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduate from any stream.
- You have a solid understanding of software development principles, data structures, and algorithms.
- You’re familiar with software development tools such as Git, JIRA, and Agile methodologies
- You’re a critical thinker and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You’re a team player who also has the ability to work independently
- You have excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation.
- You should be positive towards problem-solving and have a very structured thought process to solve problems.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Mindtickle Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the role of a Software Development Engineer Intern at Mindtickle?
The role involves working on AI-driven solutions, demonstrating strong problem-solving skills, and contributing to the development of products.
What is the salary range for Software Development Engineer Interns at Mindtickle?
The expected salary range for Software Development Engineer Interns at Mindtickle can go up to up to ₹30k/month*.
Where is the job location for this position?
The job location is Pune, and it offers the flexibility of working from home.
What educational background is required to apply for this internship?
Any graduate from any stream is eligible to apply.
Can freshers apply for this internship?
Yes, this internship is open to freshers.
What are the primary responsibilities of a Software Development Engineer Intern at Mindtickle?
Responsibilities include demonstrating a strong understanding of data structures and algorithms, contributing to AI-driven solutions, and working with databases and cloud services.
What skills are preferred for success in this internship?
Preferred skills include a strong understanding of software development principles, familiarity with development tools like Git and JIRA, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and excellent communication.
<p>The post Mindtickle Off Campus Hiring Software Development Engineer Intern |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>