Mastercard has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Mastercard Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Mastercard Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
Also, Apply For
Mastercard is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Create systems and testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency. Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency with advanced object-oriented programming
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Passion for solving varied and complex real-world problems
- Initiative and creativity in approaching new challenges
- Ability to thrive on small, highly collaborative project teams
- Solid technical foundation with a degree in Computer Science or related field
- If interested in a front end role, eagerness to master a front end technology stack and a passion for user experience and complex design and usability problems
Mastercard Inc. is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Mastercard Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary for the Software Engineer position at Mastercard?
The expected salary for the Software Engineer position is ₹10 LPA.
What is the experience requirement for this role?
The experience requirement for the Software Engineer position is 0-2 years.
What are the educational eligibility criteria for the Software Engineer position?
A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems is required, or an equivalent work experience.
What are the key job responsibilities of a Software Engineer at Mastercard?
The responsibilities include programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance, and support of software applications adhering to Mastercard standards and best practices.
What skills are preferred for the Software Engineer role?
Preferred skills include proficiency in advanced object-oriented programming, deep understanding of algorithms and data structures, problem-solving, initiative, creativity, and the ability to work collaboratively.
<p>The post Mastercard Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>