Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment drive 2023: Thermo Fisher Scientific is hiring Software Intern through off campus Placement for Hyderabad. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Thermo Fisher Scientific off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About Thermo Fisher Scientific:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of more than $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Thermo Fisher Scientific|
|Post Name||Software Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹35k/month*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Job Responsibilities:
- Study & understand PCA business unit product functionalities (Image Analysis Product). Work on image analysis and computational imaging area to define project requirements.
- Review project requirements, solutions with product owners / SME’s.
- Develop proof of concepts (POC) for identified problem statement/ project requirements.
- Apply software programming fundamentals, image processing, Data analysis & AI concepts while developing POC’s.
- Setup development environment used for scientific computing.
- Report out the project progress periodically to collaborators.
- Practice SDLC process (Agile/V Model/Waterfall). Establishes and maintains detailed and accurate documentation of all work.
- Demonstrate strong sense of ownership, vitality, and drive. Ability to work independently.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Computer Science / Electronics or its equivalent)
- Basic understanding of software fundamental concepts & programming (C++/Python/ R programming)
- Exposure to image processing techniques & AI fundamentals
- Experienced with Agile development.
- Excellent written and verbal, interpersonal skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Software Intern In Thermo Fisher Scientific Careers 2023 |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>