EY Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Data Analytics for the Gurgaon, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with EY. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
EY Off Campus drive 2023:
|Post Name||Data Analytics|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for EY Off Campus Drive 2023
- Analyze large volume of data and define clear strategy in assurance analytical work
- Act as a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of different aspects of auditing. Correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
- Must be able to work closely with the Global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy and framework
- Support extraction of data from multiple sources by understanding data structure requirement
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, ACCA or CA inter (fully or partially qualified), M.Com, B.Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science).
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
- Problem solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel as required
- Should have high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering good quality of work
Selection Process: EY Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for EY Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Data Analyst position at EY?
The expected salary can go up to ₹10 LPA for the Data Analyst position at EY according to Glassdoor.
Is prior experience required for the Data Analyst position at EY?
No, both freshers and experienced individuals can apply for the Data Analyst position at EY.
What are the main responsibilities of a Data Analyst at EY?
Responsibilities include analyzing data, developing assurance strategies, collaborating in a diverse environment, correlating data for audits, supporting the Global Assurance team, and interpreting industry insights.
What qualifications are required for the Data Analyst position at EY?
Graduates with 0-3 years of relevant experience in various degrees, such as B.E., B.Tech, M.Com, B.Com, BSc, MSc (Computer Science), are preferred.
What are the preferred skills for a Data Analyst at EY?
Preferred skills include strong communication, presentation, problem-solving abilities, adaptability, integrity, confidentiality, and the ability to deliver quality work under tight timelines.
What is the selection process for the Data Analyst position at EY?
The selection process includes application screening, online assessment, technical interviews, HR interview, and final selection.
<p>The post EY Off Campus Recruitment Data Analytics |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>