Hexagon Careers Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Hexagon Careers recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Hexagon Careers 2023:
|up to ₹6 LPA*
Also, Apply For
Hexagon Careers Job Description:
Hexagon is hiring candidates for the post of Process Executive -Voice.
Hexagon Careers Job Responsibilities:
- Write the test plans for all the new implementations and for release testing workflows.
- Manually execute the test plans and also downstream workflows for frequent releases.
- Need to support in manual testing of new implementations and technical debt.
- Should be involved with the development (as a quality advocate) from the design phase/coding phase to ensure the Testability of the code.
- Should support in the deployments of build-in CI/CD pipeline.
- Should ensure maximum automation coverage of test cases to drive for Shift-Left Methodology.
- Write ATPs for the test cases/workflows provided by the Functional Engineer (FE) for the implementation in the product.
- When writing the ATPs for the product use the in-house framework or collaborate with the team to create a framework.
- Work closely with Functional Engineer (FE) on validating the feasibility of test scenarios for automation.
- Should be able to understand the Product Code.
- Report the unit tests and ATPs coverage.
- Work closely with the Scrum team and QA members to ensure ATPs are in place for the implementation being done in the product.
- Understand and Follow the QA process (Scrum) and ensure minimal bugs/issues are reported by the QA once the ATPs creation/execution is completed.
- Collaborate with the Manager on prioritizing the Automation backlog.
Hexagon Careers Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Should have working knowledge of 0 to 2 years of experience with Java or C++ and API testing.
- Should be a team player, with good communication, and interpersonal skills, working with overseas counterparts.
- Programming languages including Java or C++ and API testing.
- Performed Hand coding using automation tools like Selenium, Coded UI, or any other tool with Java or C++.
- Understanding of Jmeter is an added advantage.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here for TCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Hexagon career Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the role of a Software Engineer at Hexagon in Hyderabad?
A Software Engineer at Hexagon in Hyderabad is responsible for various tasks related to testing, quality assurance, and collaboration with development teams.
What is the salary range for the Software Engineer position at Hexagon?
The expected salary for the Software Engineer position at Hexagon can go up to ₹6 LPA (Lakhs Per Annum).
Is prior work experience required for this Software Engineer role at Hexagon?
No, this position is open to candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience.
What are the key responsibilities of a Software Engineer at Hexagon?
Responsibilities include writing test plans, manual testing, supporting deployments, ensuring code testability, and collaborating with development teams.
What programming languages are preferred for this role at Hexagon?
Preferred programming languages include Java and C++.
Can candidates with a Bachelor of Engineering degree apply for this role, or are other degrees accepted?
Candidates with a Bachelor of Engineering degree are eligible for this role. Other degrees may not be specified in the eligibility criteria.
<p>The post Hexagon Careers Opportunities for Software Engineer| Full time first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>