Myntra Recruitment drive 2023: Myntra is hiring Software Engineer through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Myntra off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Myntra is India’s Largest Online Fashion store which commands over 60% of the online market for fashion post its merger with Flipkart. Myntra has been a frontrunner in many futuristic initiatives. The Personal care category is one of the focused category of the platform which is poised for tremendous growth in terms of business and team structure.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Myntra Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Myntra Job Responsibilities:
- Installation and configuration of MySQL instances on single or multiple ports.
- Hands-on experience of working with MysQL 5.7 and MySQL 8.
- Clear understanding of MysQL Replication process flows , threads , setting up multi node clusters and basic troubleshooting.
- Understanding of at least one of the backup and recovery methods for MySQL .
- Strong fundamentals of SQL and able to understand and tune complex SQL queries when needed.
- Strong fundamentals on the linux system side and monitoring tools like top , iostats , sar etc.
- At Least couple of years of production hands on experience on medium to big sized MySQL databases.
- Setting up and maintaining users and privileges management system and troubleshooting relevant access issues.
- Some exposure to external tools like Percona , ProxySQL , HAP etc.
- Understand the transaction flows and ACID compliance.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts .
- Performing on-call support and should be able to provide the first level support .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong shell scripting skills . Good to have Python .
Myntra Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proficiency in database management systems such as , MySQL or NoSQL databases.
- SQL programming and database design skills.
- Knowledge of database performance tuning and optimization techniques.
- Familiarity with database security best practices.
- Scripting and automation skills (Good to have- Python).
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Myntra Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the role of a Software Engineer at Myntra?
Software Engineers at Myntra are responsible for tasks related to MySQL database administration, including installation, configuration, replication, backup and recovery, SQL query optimization, Linux system monitoring, user privileges management, and more.
What is the salary range for Software Engineers at Myntra?
The expected salary for Software Engineers at Myntra can go up to ₹10 LPA*.
Can freshers apply for the Software Engineer position at Myntra?
Yes, both freshers and experienced individuals can apply for this role.
What educational background is required for this role?
Applicants should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
What are the key responsibilities of a Software Engineer at Myntra?
Responsibilities include MySQL instance installation and configuration, MySQL Replication, backup and recovery, SQL query optimization, Linux system monitoring, user privileges management, on-call support, and more.
Are scripting skills necessary for this position?
Yes, strong shell scripting skills are required, and knowledge of Python is considered a plus.
<p>The post Myntra Off Campus 2023 | Software Engineer |Apply online first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>