KPMG Recruitment drive 2023: KPMG is hiring Software Engineer through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the KPMG off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 227,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 146 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people. Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients’ businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
KPMG Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹6.4 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
KPMG Job Responsibilities:
- Lighthouse, KPMG’s Big Data, AI & Analytics practice has deep industry specialization and focuses on solution delivery for Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Visualization, and Process Analytics.
KPMG Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA /Any Graduation
- Solid Hands-on development experience using Core Java (Java 7/8/9 preferably)
- Experience on Spring and RESTful API
- Good working knowledge on SQL
- Good working knowledge on any Linux (preferably Rhel 5/6/7) or Windows as a platform
- Exposure to SDLC and various steps involved in software development
- Ability to work independently and a team player attitude is a must
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for KPMG Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the job role of a Software Engineer at KPMG?
Software Engineers at KPMG work in the Lighthouse division, focusing on Big Data, AI, Analytics, and specialize in areas like Data Engineering, Data Science, and Process Analytics.
What is the salary range for the Software Engineer position at KPMG?
The expected salary for Software Engineers at KPMG can go up to ₹6.4 LPA*.
Is this position open to both freshers and experienced candidates?
Yes, KPMG is open to hiring both freshers and experienced candidates for this role.
What are the key responsibilities of a Software Engineer at KPMG's Lighthouse division?
The responsibilities include working on Big Data, AI, Analytics projects, Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Visualization, and Process Analytics.
What are the educational eligibility criteria for this role?
Candidates with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA or any graduation degree are eligible to apply.
What programming skills are preferred for this role?
Preferred skills include solid hands-on development experience in Core Java (Java 7/8/9), experience with Spring and RESTful API, and good knowledge of SQL.
<p>The post KPMG Careers Off Campus Hiring Software Engineers | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>