IBM Recruitment for the post of Research Intern. A student from various disciplines can apply for the IBM off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About IBM :
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason, and science, we can improve business, society, and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
IBM Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Research Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹35k/month*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
IBM Recruitment Job Description:
IBM Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Research Intern.
IBM Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Summer Internship Program is one of the major activity under the University Relation Program.
- IBM Research India offers Summer Internship to the bright students of leading technical Universities in India.
- IBM Research India provides industry experience and world class technologies to these students to show their talent.
- During internship students work on current projects happening in the lab, they solve problems with the help of their mentors.
- Idea is to give industry experience to the students and look for future employees.
IBM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- B.E./B.Tech, Dual degree
- M.E. / M.Tech
IBM Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Strong programming skills Java/Python/C++, data structures, algorithms, problem solving, Quantum Programming (Qiskit/Cirq/Forest), Linear Algebra.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
What is the IBM Research Internship Program?
The IBM Research Internship Program is a part of the University Relation Program, offering summer internships to talented students from leading technical universities in India.
What is the goal of the IBM Research India Summer Internship?
The goal of the internship program is to provide industry experience and exposure to world-class technologies to bright students. They work on current lab projects, solve problems with mentor support, and gain industry experience.
Who is eligible for the IBM Research Internship?
Eligibility criteria include B.E./B.Tech, dual-degree, M.E./M.Tech, or PhD qualifications.
Is prior work experience required for this internship?
No, this internship is suitable for freshers or students who do not have prior work experience.
Is there a stipend mentioned for the internship?
The description mentions a salary of up to ₹35,000 per month for the internship.
<p>The post IBM Recruitment 2023 for Research Intern |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>