Amazon Off Campus 2023: Are you currently enrolled in degree program looking for a promising career opportunity? Amazon invites you to join their Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive. Amazon actively seeking candidates for the role of Applied Scientist Intern. To qualify, you should hold a bachelor’s/Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field. Amazon Job Openings in 2023 provide a gateway to the dynamic industry for emerging talent. If you are looking to kickstart your career with Amazon. Don’t miss out on the chance you’ve been waiting for! For additional information, please refer to the section below.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming and artificial intelligence.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Amazon Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Applied Scientist Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*(Expected)|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Amazon Careers 2023 – Job Responsibilities
- As an Applied Scientist, you will bring statistical modeling and machine learning advancements to data analytics for customer-facing solutions in complex industrial settings.
- You will be working in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary team of researchers who are leaders in the field.
- You will take on challenging problems, distill real requirements, and then deliver solutions that either leverage existing academic and industrial research, or utilize your own out-of-the-box pragmatic thinking.
- In addition to coming up with novel solutions and prototypes, you may even need to deliver these to production in customer facing products.
Amazon Job Openings 2023 – Education Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in degree program (Bachelor’s or MS or Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field with specialization in machine learning, NLP, ASR, deep learning, computer vision, data science or related fields.
Amazon Job Openings 2023 skill Requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, or Python (SciPy, RPy2, etc).
- Practical machine learning experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Amazon Careers 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Amazon Is Looking For Interns |Bangalore |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>