Mondelez Recruitment drive 2023: Mondelez is hiring Supply Network Design Manager through off campus Placement for Mumbai. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Mondelez off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Mondelēz International empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic global and local brands such as Oreo, Ritz, LU, Clif Bar and Tate’s Bake Shop biscuits and baked snacks, as well as Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Mondelez Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Supply Network Design Manager|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Mondelez Job Responsibilities:
- Work in close partnership with the business leadership team to execute the analytics agenda
- Identify and incubate best-in-class external partners to drive delivery on strategic projects
- Develop custom models/algorithms to uncover signals/patterns and trends to drive long-term business performance
- Execute the business analytics program agenda using a methodical approach that conveys to stakeholders what business analytics will deliver
Mondelez Eligibility Criteria:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Data Science.
- Overall experience Logistics, Distribution, Production / Operations management, and/ or supply chain management (FMCG preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in applying analytical to solve business problems
- Strong experience in Supply Chain GURU is a must!
- Proven experience in reporting and managing projects with cross-functional and global stakeholders
- Stronghold in Visualization Tools (Tableau/Power BI) – Tableau Preferred
- Stronghold in Data Management and Processing Tools (Alteryx/R/Prep) – Alteryx Preferred
- Experience in Statistical analytical tools and projects may be advantageous.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Mondelez Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the role of a Supply Network Design Manager at Mondelez Mumbai?
The Supply Network Design Manager at Mondelez Mumbai is responsible for executing the analytics agenda, identifying and collaborating with external partners, and developing custom models to improve long-term business performance.
Is prior experience required for the Supply Network Design Manager position at Mondelez?
While experienced professionals are encouraged to apply, Mondelez is also open to hiring freshers for the Supply Network Design Manager role.
What is the salary range for the Supply Network Design Manager position at Mondelez?
The expected salary for the Supply Network Design Manager position at Mondelez can go up to ₹10 LPA (Lakhs per annum).
What are the educational requirements for the Supply Network Design Manager role at Mondelez?
The educational requirement is a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or Data Science.
Are there any preferred skills or specific industry experience required for this role?
Preferred skills include overall experience in logistics, distribution, production/operations management, and/or supply chain management, with demonstrated experience in applying analytics to solve business problems, and a strong grasp of Supply Chain GURU.
What are some of the key responsibilities of a Supply Network Design Manager at Mondelez?
Some key responsibilities include executing the analytics agenda, identifying and collaborating with external partners, and developing custom models and algorithms to drive long-term business performance.
<p>The post Mondelez Off Campus 2023 |Network Design Manager |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>