Moody’s Recruitment drive 2023: Moody’s is hiring Data Associate through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Moody’s off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Moody’s Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Data Associate|
|Salary||up to ₹6.7 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Moody’s Job Responsibilities:
- Understand the dataset as well as the inputs and output requirements
- Gather data from various sources and update relevant tools, templates, internal databases, files and spreadsheets after performing pre-described adjustments
- Data sourced from Moody’s internal tools, information shared by other teams, company reports.
- Regularly interact with other teams for the workflow
- Identify and research issues, exceptions and discrepancies with data, escalate as needed and follow up to resolve
- Download of information, files, links etc. from websites / internal sites and databases
- Share daily and weekly updates as required by the process including workflow status or summaries
- This job description is issued as a guideline and is not exhaustive. Because of the evolving nature and
changing demands of our business this job description may be subject to change.
- You may, on occasion, be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description, and according to the needs of the business
Moody’s Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, management or similar field
- 0-2 years of experience in business, financial data and excel-based processes, with problem solving skills. Knowledge of financial statements and financial terms.
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to complete processes without error. Able to confidently follow a process and rapidly develop subject matter expertise without the need for continual quality checks on work
- Demonstrate flexibility with last minute changes in commitments and deadlines and has ability to prioritize tasks accordingly. Capable of managing and prioritizing high workload volumes
- Resourceful and proactive, continually seeking ways to make improvements in the
process/team/work environment and motivated to provide a high level of service
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Moody’s Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Moody’s Off Campus Hiring For Associate |Bangalore |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>