PwC Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Associate for the Bengaluru/Hyderabad/Kolkata, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with PwC. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
PwC Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for PwC Recruitment Drive 2023
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- B.tech / M.Tech/ BCA / MCA
Hands on experience with Data management as per business requirements for Analytics or audit analytics
Knowledge / Experience in dealing with financial data, journal entry testing, performing data analytics for business processes.
Knowledge / Experience in performing data transformation (ETL), data quality checks and data blending.
Knowledge and understanding of performing on project teams and providing deliverables
Involving multiphase data analysis related to the evaluation of compliance, finance, and risk issues.
Demonstrate knowledge in Excel and its functionality
Good communication skill with the ability to communicate both verbally and written.
Demonstrates knowledge / hand on data manipulation and analysis technologies inclusive of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, Oracle, or DB2.
Selection Process: PwC Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for PwC Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the job role at PwC?
The job role is an Associate, with responsibilities including data analysis, collaboration, risk management, and upholding the firm's code of ethics.
What is the salary range for the Associate position at PwC?
The salary for the Associate position is up to ₹6 LPA.
What are the preferred qualifications for the Associate position?
Preferred qualifications include a B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA degree.
What are the preferred skills for the Associate position at PwC?
Preferred skills include hands-on experience with data management, dealing with financial data, data analytics, data transformation, knowledge of Excel, and data manipulation and analysis technologies.
Where is the job location for the Associate position?
The job location is in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kolkata, or Remote.
What are the job responsibilities of the Associate?
The Associate is responsible for giving feedback, collaborating effectively, analyzing data, following risk management procedures, and maintaining ethical conduct.
Is prior work experience required for the Associate position?
Both freshers and experienced candidates can apply for the Associate position.
What is the selection process for PwC Recruitment 2023?
The selection process includes application screening, an online assessment, technical interviews, an HR interview, and final selection.
<p>The post PwC Recruitment 2023 | Associate Data Analyst | Freshers |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>