Moody’s Recruitment drive 2023: Moody’s is hiring Systems Engineer through off campus Placement for Noida. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Moody’s off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Moody’s Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Systems Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Moody’s Job Responsibilities:
- Strong experience troubleshooting issues and performing corrective actions
- Strong experience managing and supporting large VMware vSphere environments
- Experience with PowerShell or Bash scripts and automation tools such as Terraform or
- Experience with Git, Github, Azure DevOps or other version control systems
- Experience troubleshooting and administering Windows Servers and server roles
- Basic Linux troubleshooting skills preferably with RHEL / CentOS distributions
- Basic understanding of storage technologies such as VNX/Unity, Nutanix and Cohesity
- Basic Networking knowledge to support troubleshooting
- Experience working within a global team with good communication skills
- Interaction with NOC, SOC and other business support areas for problem escalations,
resolutions, reporting and coordination
- Previous experience working with a ticketing system such as ServiceNow as well as following change management processes
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Zenoss, LogicMonitor preferred.
Moody’s Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Ticketing system preferably ServiceNow
- Monitoring administration exposure
- VMware vSphere, ESXi, Virtualization.
- Git, Github, Azure DevOps or other VCS.
- Terraform, Ansible, PowerShell, Bash or other scripting skills.
- Windows Expertise (Server 2012 – 2019), Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS.
- Basic Linux Administration (RHEL / CentOS / Ubuntu).
- Azure or AWS public cloud.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Moody’s Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Moody’s Off Campus Hiring For Systems Engineer |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>