Meesho Recruitment drive 2023: Meesho is hiring Site Reliability Engineer through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Meesho off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Meesho is India’s fastest growing internet commerce company. We want to make eCommerce accessible to all. Our vision is to enable 100 million small businesses in India, including individual entrepreneurs, to succeed online. Our mission is to democratise internet commerce by bringing a range of products & new customers online.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Meesho Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Site Reliability Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹9 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Meesho Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain day-to-day BAU operations, including monitoring system performance, troubleshooting issues, and ensuring high availability.
- Contribute to the automation and platformization of repeated tasks using conventional and advanced technology by building software to support.
- Collaborate with engineering teams and support the observability requirements maintenance of the Observability Stack (Grafana, VMStack etc).
- Develop and maintain automation scripts and tools to streamline operational processes.
- Maintain SLI, and SLO and ensure these adhere to SLA defined.
- Ensure observability around the uptime of systems are available and take necessary actions to triage issues with respective service teams and stakeholders.
- Manage Org-wide observability setup including metrics and logging. Enhancing capability and getting well-versed with the PromQL queries.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to provide quicker solutions during the firefighting and help improve the overall process.
- Support DevOps team for managing BAU Monitor and analyze system logs and performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and take proactive measures.
- Have an understanding of the incident management process and alerting systems like Pagerduty, Alertmanager.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in SRE, observability, alerting and infrastructure automation.
- Actively participate in rotational on-call duties to ensure continuous operational support.
Meesho Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Have the capability to develop and maintain software written in any programming language.
- Understanding with infrastructure-as-code (IaC) tools such as Terraform, Ansible or CloudFormation.
- Having a development mindset and excellent coding skills with hands-on experience in API/UI development is mandatory.
- Experience as a DEVOPS / SRE for at least 1+ year.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Meesho Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Meesho Off Campus Hiring For Site Reliability Engineer | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>