BYJUS Off Campus 2023: Are you a recent graduate looking for a promising career opportunity? BYJUS invites you to join their Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive. they are actively seeking candidates for the role of Academic Specialist. To qualify, you should hold a bachelor’s degree. BYJUS Job Openings in 2023 provide a gateway to the dynamic IT industry for emerging talent. If you are looking to kickstart your career with BYJUS . Don’t miss out on the chance you’ve been waiting for! For additional information, please refer to the section below.
Byju’s is an Indian multinational educational technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
BYJUS Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Academic Specialist|
|Salary||up to ₹25k/month|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Work Type||Part Time|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
BYJUS Off Campus 2023 – Job Responsibilities
- Helping students to strengthen their understanding of Maths/Science subject.
- Conducting online classes, clarifying doubts, and creating a positive learning environment for our students in grades 4 to 10 on our learning platform.
- Providing error-free step-by-step solutions to the questions raised by the students.
- Assess student performance and provide feedback on areas that require improvement.
- Meet the requirement of 24 sessions/week and mandatory additional responsibilities beyond taking sessions for upto 12 hours/week.
- Majority of the Non session activities would be between 3 to 4 30 PM, Sessions would be from 4 30 to 9 PM.
- Additional responsibilities include parent teacher meeting, homework correction, peer reviews, participation in training and monthly tests. List is not exhaustive.
- Any additional workload towards enhancing student performance. between 3pm to 9pm.
BYJUS Off Campus 2023 – Education Qualifications
- Any Graduate from any stream.
BYJUS Job Openings 2023 skill Requirements:
- Have a passion for teaching and creating an impact in the field of education
- Have a strong subject knowledge in Maths/Science for grades 4 to 10
- Impeccable communication skills (English) – verbal and written camera-facing skills
- Be able to map theoretical knowledge to practical applications
- Freshers, as well as candidates with previous teaching experience.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Have the ability to deliver lesson plans and adapt teaching methods to meet student needs
- Be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekend.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Also, Apply For
How to Apply for BYJUS Careers 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post BYJUS hiring for Academic Specialist 2023 |Work From Home |Part Time first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>