Standard Chartered Recruitment drive 2023: Standard Chartered is hiring Client Care Service through off campus Placement for Chennai. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Standard Chartered off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About Standard Chartered:
Standard Chartered is an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Standard Chartered|
|Post Name||Client Care Service|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Standard Chartered Job Responsibilities:
- Handle customer calls/ issues quickly and effectively and end to end resolution (if applicable).
- Sign up customers for value added services and digital education (if applicable).
- Tag the call type accurately as appropriate.
- Give accurate information to customers on his queries / concerns.
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy.
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls (if applicable).
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standards.
- Probe and identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer requirements (if applicable).
- Should be able to identify potential disputes / escalation / specific trends noticed while handling of cases / Process gaps and highlight to the management.
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without mis-selling and achieve targets in term of leads / self closure (if applicable).
- Ensure proper follow up / tracking of cases and closure within turnaround time (if applicable).
Standard Chartered Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduate degree from any stream.
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products and services and willingness to learn new products.
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week / month.
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role).
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal.
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient.
- Positive, polite, cheerful and courteous.
- Manage conflicts and solve problems.
- Basic computer skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
IBM Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the IBM selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the IBM Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|
<p>The post Standard Chartered Off Campus Hiring For Client Care Service | Full Time! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>