Infor Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of .Net developer for the Hyderabad, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Infor . Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Infor Off Campus drive 2023:
|Post Name||.Net developer|
|Salary||up to ₹7 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Infor Off Campus Drive 2023
- Break down the business problems into loosely coupled components and follow micro-services-based architecture to implement the solution.
- Prepare and document the low-level technical designs of the new modules/components to be developed.
- Break down the coding tasks and provide estimates.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on the designs and guidelines.
- Participate in design reviews, code, test cases, and other artifacts.
- Coordinate with multiple internal teams at Infor to implement the integrations.
- Assist other developers and the QA team with product issues and usage of developed components.
- Willingness to take up time-critical tasks, act according to the priorities, and provide consistent progress updates.
- Should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Two to three years of working experience as a programmer.
- Should have a strong understanding of Object-oriented programming principles and RDBMS basics.
- Should have programming experience with .Net, C# and SQL.
- Should have working experience in implementing RESTful web services
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
Selection Process: Infor Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Infor is a Software Development company. It was established in 2002, and the headquarters are in New York, NY. Kevin Samuelson has been CEO of the firm.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Infor Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the job role for the Infor .Net Developer position?
The job role is a .Net Developer, responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining complex product modules/sub-systems.
What is the salary range for the Infor .Net Developer position?
The approximate salary for the Infor .Net Developer position is up to ₹7 LPA according to Glassdoor.
Is prior experience required for the .Net Developer position at Infor?
Yes, the position is for experienced candidates.
What are the preferred skills for the Infor .Net Developer position?
Preferred skills include a bachelor's degree in computers, good communication skills, and functional knowledge.
What qualifications are required for the Infor .Net Developer position?
Candidates must hold a BE/BTECH/ME/MCA/MTECH degree with strong computer science and business knowledge, and possess 3-8 years of technical experience in software design and development. Experience in .Net, SQL programming, and discrete ERP is required.
What are the key responsibilities of an Infor .Net Developer?
The responsibilities entail designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining intricate product modules, collaborating in product design and support meetings, and creating optimized solutions for customer or product support issues.
What is the selection process for the Infor .Net Developer position?
The selection process includes application screening, online assessment, technical interviews, HR interview, and final selection.