NTT Off Campus 2023: Are you a recent graduate looking for a promising career opportunity? NTT invites you to join their Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive. they are actively seeking candidates for the role of Service Desk Analyst. To qualify, you should hold a bachelor’s degree. NTT Job Openings in 2023 provide a gateway to the dynamic IT industry for emerging talent. If you are looking to kickstart your career with NTT. Don’t miss out on the chance you’ve been waiting for! For additional information, please refer to the section below.
NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
NTT Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*(Expected)|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
NTT Off Campus 2023 – Job Responsibilities
- Receive, log, validate and diagnose client requests, on the full range of products and services offered, applying agreed service level agreements leveraging standard tools, platforms, and processes
- Uses MS product and process knowledge along with discretion to respond to tickets
- Provide client with a first call resolution, where possible, leveraging standard operating procedures or work instructions. Build knowledge articles, or flag the need for such content, when relevant articles are not available
- Provide timely updates to clients, when requested, on any pending requests or tickets.
- Work closely with resolver groups, and other functions, to ensure timely updates are sent to the client
- Produce breach and aging reports for tickets opened by the service desk
- Identify gaps and shortcomings in the current processes, procedures, services and provide recommendations for improvement.
Synopsys Off Campus 2023 – Education Qualifications
- General Qualification in Technology (Technical Diploma) or equivalent
- India specific – A minimum of 13 years of education with a diploma in IT or a graduate degree or equivalent.
NTT Job Openings 2023 skill Requirements:
- Ability to work under guidance
- Ambitious self-starter
- Ability to use sound judgment to escalate an issue to a higher level
- Methodical in approach to ticket resolution
- Demonstrates ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrates required integrity to ensure excellent client service and retention
- Demonstrates the attributes of professionals
- Excellent attention to detail and client focussed
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in 24X7 shift structure, based on a defined roster.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Also, Apply For
How to Apply for NTT Careers 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post NTT is Looking For Service Desk Analyst |Apply Now!! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>