SPIRE LAB, IISc, is hiring Junior Android Developer through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the SPIRE LAB off campus drive 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About SPIRE LAB:
Speech recognition in agriculture and finance for the poor is an initiative predominantly to create resources and make them available as a digital public good in the open source domain to spur research and innovation in speech recognition in nine different Indian languages in the area of agriculture and finance. Nine Indian languages considered for this project are Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Bhojpuri, Kannada, Magadhi, Chhattisgarhi, and Maithili.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
SPIRE LAB Recruitment 2024:
|SPIRE LAB, IISc,
|Speech Recording and Transcription / Content Writer
|₹ 10,000/- per month
|2024 and before
|Work from Home
|Part Time (2 – 3hr)
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
SPIRE LAB Recruitment Responsibilities:
- A set of topics and rough write-ups will be given to you. The task will be to present that content in a story format.
- Good proficiency in the English language to check the quality of writing provided.
- The story must be presented in a format such that it is improvising to common people.
- Every day you have to dedicate 2-3 hours to writing.
- An interested candidate needs to go through a pilot task and will be selected for the job only if they are found to perform satisfactorily.
Speech Recording and Transcription
- A set of topics will be given to you and the task will be to read, understand and get familiarised with the given set of topics in agriculture, finance and general domains.
- You have to then converse/ talk to people (friends, relatives etc) in the local dialect of the chosen language.
- The recordings have to be transcribed exactly in that dialect and should submit both recordings and transcription.
- An interested candidate needs to go through a pilot task and will be selected for the job only if they are found to perform satisfactorily
SPIRE LAB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Undergraduates, Graduate, Post Graduate can apply. Freshers and experienced both can apply for this job.
- Basic Computer Knowledge and typing skills
- Should be able to read and understand native language (local dialect as well the standard version of the language)
- Having a degree in native language related course or program is a plus
- Having a degree in English/language-related course or program is a plus
- Must have their Laptop / Desktop at home.
- Must have good knowledge of google docs
- Should have good internet connectivity.
- Experienced persons will get a priority
SPIRE LAB Salary:
For Content writer: 10,000/Month
For Speech Recording and Transcription: Rs 500 for every 20 minutes of effective duration (at a pro-rate basis).
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
How to Apply for SPIRE LAB Recruitment 2024?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary for the Content Writer position at SPIRE LAB?
The expected salary for the Content Writer position is ₹10,000 per month.
What are the responsibilities of a Content Writer at SPIRE LAB?
Content Writers are tasked with presenting given content in a story format, ensuring good proficiency in English language, and dedicating 2-3 hours daily to writing.
Can undergraduates, graduates, and postgraduates apply for SPIRE LAB positions?
Yes, undergraduates, graduates, and postgraduates can apply for these positions, and both freshers and experienced individuals are welcome.
What skills are preferred for the SPIRE LAB positions?
Preferred skills include basic computer knowledge, typing skills, ability to read and understand native languages, having a degree in language-related courses, and good internet connectivity
Is work from home an option for SPIRE LAB positions?
Yes, the job location is Work from Home, making it a remote work opportunity.
Is there flexibility in working hours for these positions at SPIRE LAB?
Yes, for Content Writers, dedicating 2-3 hours daily is required, suggesting flexibility in working hours.
<p>The post Work from Anywhere 2024 | SPIRE LAB, IISC | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>