HP Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Financial Analyst for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with HP. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
HP Recruitment Drive 2023:
|up to ₹9 LPA*
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for HP Recruitment Drive 2023
- Provides financial analysis to the 3D Commercial team on Hardware, Services and Consumables.
- Performs data extraction and analyzes data to make recommendations and provide opinions on deal approvals, specifically with the Commercial service team
- Work very closely with the Service Commercial organisation to provide technical support: revenue, contracts, cost allocations and PO support
- Handles financial business issues cross-functionally: legal, supply-chain, marketing etc.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives and to the finance team
- Also responsible for the Commercial Opex budget from a financial stand point: forecast, budget and actuals.
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0 to 2 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Understanding of accounting processes.
- Analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
Selection Process: HP Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our Official Twitter
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for HP Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Financial Analyst role at HP?
The expected salary for the Financial Analyst role at HP is up to ₹9 LPA*.
Is experience required for the Financial Analyst role at HP?
Both freshers and experienced candidates are eligible for the Financial Analyst role.
What qualifications are required for the Financial Analyst role at HP?
A first-level university degree with a focus on business or economics or equivalent experience is recommended.
What are the preferred skills for the Financial Analyst position at HP?
Preferred skills include understanding of accounting processes, analytical skills, proficiency in business applications like Microsoft Excel, good communication skills, and strong teamwork skills.
What are the responsibilities of a Financial Analyst at HP?
Responsibilities: Financial analysis for 3D Commercial team, data extraction, technical support for Service Commercial, handling financial issues, managing Commercial Opex budget.
What is the selection process for the Financial Analyst role at HP?
The selection process includes application screening, online assessment, technical interviews, HR interview, and final selection.
<p>The post HP Recruitment freshers Financial Analyst | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>