Oracle Off Campus 2023: Are you a recent graduate looking for a promising career opportunity? Oracle invites you to join their Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive. they are actively seeking candidates for the role of Support Analyst. To qualify, you should hold a bachelor’s degree. Oracle Job Openings in 2023 provide a gateway to the dynamic IT industry for emerging talent. If you are looking to kickstart your career with Oracle. Don’t miss out on the chance you’ve been waiting for! For additional information, please refer to the section below.
Oracle is a mobile payments app that allows you to transfer money instantly to anyone, by using just their mobile number. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe & universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Oracle Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Support Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹9 LPA*(Expected)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Oracle Off Campus 2023 – Job Responsibilities
- You will provide guidance and real time resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues including, but not limited to: product compatibility and configuration, license reconciliation, support entitlements and validation, invoice and shipping inquiries, electronic support troubleshooting and product availability.
- Handle open service requests that are dispatched, implement fixes, (i.e. writing SQL scripts, and document the case for escalation), analyze the hardware or software problem and write case notes in the tracking system.
- Work is semi-routine in nature.
- Support may be delivered via electronic channels (web, e-mail, etc.) or phone.
- Position may work in a call center environment as needed.
- Also, you will be the point of contact for new customers, introducing and educating them on Oracle as a whole.
- You will also have the opportunity to gain knowledge of specific product areas within our core technologies and/or applications.
Oracle Off Campus 2023 – Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
Oracle Job Openings 2023 skill Requirements:
- Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in working with large datasets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Also, Apply For
How to Apply for Oracle Careers 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the expected salary range for the Oracle Support Analyst position?
The expected salary range for the Oracle Support Analyst role is up to ₹9 LPA.
What level of experience is preferred for the Oracle Support Analyst role?
The Oracle Support Analyst role typically requires 0-2+ years of experience so both freshers and experienced can apply.
What are the expected educational qualifications for the Oracle Support Analyst role?
A Bachelor's degree from any stream is required for the Oracle Support Analyst position.
What are the primary responsibilities of an Oracle Support Analyst?
Oracle Support Analysts provide guidance and real-time resolutions on technical and non-technical customer issues, handle open service requests, and act as the point of contact for new customers.
What specific skills are necessary for candidates applying for the Oracle Job Openings 2023 as a Support Analyst?
The required skills include proficiency in Microsoft Office, strong analytical skills with the ability to work with large datasets, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
<p>The post Oracle Off Campus 2023 Hiring Support Analyst |Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>