Siemens has announced a job notification for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Siemens Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc.
Siemens Recruitment 2023:
|Graduate Trainee Engineer
|up to ₹4 LPA*
Also, Apply For
Siemens Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer.
- Works with the sales team to understand project specifications and needs of the customer and may participate in job site walk- throughs.
- Designs systems for standard facilities which, depending on the system type, may include mechanical system layouts, electrical drawings, valve and damper schedules layout, and control panel layouts.
- Interprets/designs sequences of operations to identify hardware and logic requirements for systems.
- Assists with Analyzing plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements and risks.
- Selects proper types and sizes of products.
- Follows up with sales and management to ensure job scope, specifications and schematics meet customer needs.
- Participates in sales to operations turnover meetings to evaluate accuracy of estimates and job layouts.
- Assists in peer review for engineering documents.
- Engineering Degree in Instrumentation, Electrical.
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, HVAC, mechanical system.
- Able to read/interpret electrical circuit diagrams.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements, identify needs and resolve issues in a positive manner.
- Ability to adapt to shifting demands and competing priorities from customers and internal partners to consistently manage time effectively and meet established deadlines.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
At Siemens, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Siemens Recruitment Process
There are mainly three rounds:
- Aptitude/Verbal ability round/Written Round
- Technical Interview Round
- HR round
How to Apply for Siemens Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the job position at Siemens, and what is the expected salary range?
The job position at Siemens is a Graduate Trainee Engineer, with an expected salary of up to ₹4 LPA*.
What is the experience requirement for this role at Siemens?
The role is open to both freshers and experienced candidates.
What are the primary responsibilities of a Graduate Trainee Engineer at Siemens?
The responsibilities include collaborating with the sales team, designing systems for standard facilities, interpreting and designing sequences of operations, analyzing project requirements and risks, and ensuring that specifications and schematics meet customer needs.
What are the eligibility criteria for this role at Siemens?
Candidates should have an Engineering Degree in Instrumentation or Electrical.
What are the preferred skills required for this role at Siemens?
The role requires a strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, HVAC, and mechanical systems, the ability to read/interpret electrical circuit diagrams, proficiency in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD, and the ability to interpret customer requirements effectively.
<p>The post Siemens Recruitment 2023 | Graduate Trainee Engineer | Apply Now!! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>