Intel Recruitment drive 2023: Intel is hiring Technical Intern through off campus Placement for Hyderabad. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Intel off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Intel Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Student Technical Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹4.4 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Intel Job Responsibilities:
- A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor’s, Specialist’s, Technical, Master’s or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute.
- A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department.
- The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into an College Graduate/ Technical Graduate position as appropriate
- The Developer Software Engineering (DSE) Group is looking for a student intern to join Analyzer Engineering team in the development of software tools for research, develop, and optimize industry leading performance data of hardware collectors using
- Intel VTune Profiler, Advisor, Inspector, SoCWatch Power Analysis, Trace Analyzer and Collector software tools from the latest Intel CPU, GPU, and Platform Controller Hub (PCH) silicon.
Intel Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s /or Masters degree in Computer Science Engineering, or Electronics and Communication Engineering with Software focus area.
- Relevant coursework in computer architecture, software engineering, and operating systems.
- Sufficient competence in C/C++ and embedded programming
- Familiarity with Python, bash/shell, or other scripting languages
- Excellent problem-solving/triage/debugging skills Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Intel Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.