JPMorgan Chase Recruitment drive 2023: JPMorgan Chase is hiring Data Analyst through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the JPMorgan Chase off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About JPMorgan Chase:
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase|
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
JPMorgan Chase Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Credit/Reference data teams to clear all credit related attributes/Account closure/CASID deactivation in Party and to develop strong partnerships, escalate issues, and eliminate roadblocks.
- Manage the pipeline and records within each of the Five Pillars, track the progress on aging cases, prioritize the timely uplift of DNT Flags and ensure that TLT process for incoming population is managed efficiently.
- Partner with internal teams to collectively review, identify and transfer the cases which are eligible for these categories.
- Manage personal workload and priority items and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management
- Keep informed of any changes to processes and procedures, regulatory change and ensure open verbal dialogue with Colleagues/Management
- Identify and execute process improvements, provide guidance and support on key process and technology initiatives to the business.
JPMorgan Chase Eligibility Criteria:
- University degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of financial industry and working knowledge of KYC/Compliance/AML procedures and standards
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of conflict resolution
- Possesses strong time management, organizational, relationship building skills
- Quality focused work ethic and strong controls mind-set
- Adaptable to work in an evolving and changeable environment
- Proactively manage and drive forward own career, identifying personal training needs for development
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Drive 2023 |Data Analyst |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>