Accenture Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Banking Operations New Associate KYC for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Graduate degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Accenture. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Accenture Off Campus drive 2023:
|Post Name||Banking Operations New Associate KYC|
|Salary||up to ₹4 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023
- Perform detailed data gathering and analyse the gathered data
- Responsible for ensuring KYC checks and completing Enhanced Due Diligence
- Conducting PEPs (Politically Exposed Persons) screening and adverse media checks
- Compliance with regulations and attainment of client specific processing requirements
- Any graduate from any stream.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Operations
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Educated to Degree Level
- Familiar with a wide range of external data sources and third-party systems to be covered as a part of the due diligence process.
- Relevant financial service experience, ideally within risk, compliance or financial crime.
- A good understanding of effective risk management
- Experience of working with high risk client groups
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment is highly desirable
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail and strong research skills and experience with the Internet and on-line research systems
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work in rotation shifts, time management, and ability to prioritize and work effectively to tight deadlines
Selection Process: Accenture Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Banking Operations New Associate KYC position?
The salary for the Banking Operations New Associate KYC position at Accenture is up to ₹4 LPA, according to Glassdoor.
What qualifications are required for the role?
Any graduate from any stream is eligible for the position.
Is this position open to both freshers and experienced professionals?
Yes, the position is open to both fresher and experienced candidates.
What are the responsibilities related to KYC operations?
The responsibilities include performing KYC checks, conducting PEPs screening, adverse media checks, and ensuring compliance with regulations and client-specific processing requirements.
What are the preferred skills for this role?
Preferred skills include expertise in Know Your Customer (KYC) operations, ability to establish strong client relationships, handle disputes, manage multiple stakeholders, meet deadlines, and perform under pressure.
<p>The post Accenture Off Campus Hiring For Banking Operations |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>