DXC Technology Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Professional Finance for the Chennai, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with DXC Technology. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
DXC Technology Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Post Name||Associate Professional Finance|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for DXC Technology Recruitment Drive 2023
- Assists in performing financial analyses including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, correcting, and financial modeling to provide information to management.
- Assists in collecting budget, midyear forecast and other financial information to provide information about profit and loss.
- Assists in analyzing budget, midyear forecast and other financial information and recommends corrections of basic problems or inconsistencies to management.
- Assists in developing and maintaining financial statements using accounting and budgeting software in order to provide standardized reports to customers and management.
- May provide some financial training to employees in order to enhance their understanding and to assist them in completion of budgets and other financial analyses.
- Monitors and resolves problems and provides user organizations with financial reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in finance or accounting
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Experience working with financial analysis
- Communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Selection Process: DXC Technology Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
About DXC Technology:
DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy the enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for DXC Technology Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the role of an Associate Professional Finance at DXC Technology?
The role involves assisting in financial analyses, budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, and financial modeling to provide information to management.
What qualifications are required for the position?
A bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. A degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or a related field is preferred.
What is the salary range for the Associate Professional Finance position at DXC Technology?
The expected salary for the Associate Professional Finance position at DXC Technology is up to ₹6 LPA*.
What skills are preferred for this role?
Preferred skills: Communication, computer proficiency, organization, analytical thinking, problem-solving, teamwork, and willingness to travel.
What is the selection process for DXC Technology Recruitment 2023?
The selection process includes application screening, online assessment, technical interviews, HR interview, and final selection.
<p>The post DXC Technology Recruitment Fresher 2023 |Associate Professional Finance |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>