KPMG off Campus Recruitment inviting candidates for its hiring process. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates from B.E./B. Tech can apply for off-campus placements with KPMG. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
KPMG off Campus 2022/ 2023:
|Salary||up to ₹9.1 LPA (Glassdoor)*|
|Last Date||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
Eligibility Criteria for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023
- Conduct external audit in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Assist team in completing a quality audit and track deliverable status efficiently.
- Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Experience in testing General IT Controls [GITCs] across the following domains preferred: Access to Programs and Data, Program Development & Changes and Computer Operations across various platforms (OS, Network, DB, Application).
- Experience in testing Automated Controls [ITACs] and configurations preferred.
- Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, HIPAA etc. preferred.
Selection Process: KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Two Rounds of Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 227,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 146 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people. Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients’ businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
How to Apply for KPMG off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.