Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Project Support Coord for the Work From Home locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Thermo Fisher Scientific. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Company Name||Thermo Fisher Scientific|
|Post Name||Project Support Coord|
|Salary||up to ₹4.5-10 LPA*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment Drive 2023
- Coordinates, oversees and completes functions on assigned trials activities detailed on the task matrix.
- Performs department, Internal, Country and Investigator file reviews as assigned and documents findings in appropriate system.
- Ensures allocated tasks are performed on time, within budget and to a high quality standard. Escalates in cases of variances (overburn/underburn).
- Supports the maintenance of study specific documentation and systems including, but not limited to: study team lists, tracking of project specific training requirements, system access management, and tracking of project level activity plans in appropriate system.
- Provides system (i.e. CTMS, Oracle Activate & eTMF) support by managing the access requests, tracking study level documents and maintaining audit readiness.
- Performs administrative tasks on assigned trials including, but not limited to: timely processing of documents sent to CRG’s/Client eTMF as required, performing CRG’s/Client eTMF reviews and coordinating for issue resolution, performing mass mailings and communications as needed, providing documents and reports to internal team members.
- Supports scheduling and organization of client and/or internal meetings with completion and distribution of related meeting minutes.
- Exports and prepare study metrics reports.
- Maintain vendor trackers.
- Assists with coordination and compilation of Investigator Site File (ISF) template and pharmacy binder, with instruction from the Clinical Team Manager.
- When required attends Kick off and Project Launch meetings and takes notes, supports initial study set-up.
High / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Technical positions may require a certificate
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 1 year).
- A highly motivated fast learner.
- Self-driven and proactive.
- Willing to work with a geographically distributed team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Selection Process: Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
About Thermo Fisher Scientific:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of more than $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Project Support Coord position at Thermo Fisher Scientific?
The expected salary for the Project Support Coord position at Thermo Fisher Scientific can range from ₹4.5 LPA to ₹10 LPA (per annum).
What are the responsibilities of a Project Support Coord at Thermo Fisher Scientific?
Primary responsibilities: Coordinate trial activities, review files, ensure timely completion within budget, support documentation and systems, perform admin tasks, assist meetings and report preparation, provide project set-up support.
What is the role of the Project Support Coord in relation to investigator sites?
The Project Support Coord assists with the coordination and compilation of the Investigator Site File (ISF) template and pharmacy binder under the instruction of the Clinical Team Manager.
Is the position location-based or remote?
The job location for the Project Support Coord position at Thermo Fisher Scientific is mentioned as "Work From Home," indicating that it is a remote position.
What are the skills for the Project Support Coord position at Thermo Fisher Scientific?
The preferred skills include being a highly motivated fast learner, self-driven and proactive, willingness to work with a geographically distributed team, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What is the educational qualification for the Project Support Coord position at Thermo Fisher Scientific?
The educational qualification required is a high/secondary school diploma or equivalent, along with relevant formal academic/vocational qualifications. Technical positions may require a certificate.
<p>The post Work From Home In Thermo Fisher Scientific Careers 2023 |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>