Xactly Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Xactly. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Xactly Off Campus drive 2023:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹7 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Xactly Off Campus Drive 2023
- You will work with extremely talented engineering team to debug , design and build various solutions for customer facing challenges for all Xactly product suite.
- The ideal candidate will be extremely proficient and proven in the design, implementation and debugging of modern web application architectures.
- You must be strong in all aspects of the application.
- You will have the opportunity to work on. private and public cloud.
- You will partner with all Engineering teams from different products in the company to provide great and seamless experience to customers.
- Bachelor or Masters plus 0-2 year’s experience working on Enterprise application leveraging J2EE and/or AWS.
Good knowledge of SQL (preferable working experience with Oracle DB)
Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Basic Knowledge and understanding of the different performance, scalability, reliability, and usability as related to the troubleshooting of enterprise applications.
Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem.
Basic knowledge on debug Java Applications to troubleshoot the Customer issues they encounter while using the different products.
Monitor enablement of various micro-services which will be used by hundreds of thousands of users.
Basic Knowledge on development of Application with Spring-Boot Microservices Architecture.
Selection Process: Xactly Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
The Xactly Intelligent Revenue Platform marries artificial intelligence and 16 years of proprietary data in easy-to-use applications. Sentiment, process and trend analysis come together to form accurate machine forecasts. Quick identification and implementation of revenue plan, quota and territory improvements is easy. And, rapid calculation of even the most complex compensation plans keeps sales reps motivated and on track.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Xactly Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Xactly Off Campus 2023 Hiring Software Engineer Latest Update first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>