H&M Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Stores Department Manager for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Any Gradute degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with H&M. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
H&M Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Post Name||Department Manager|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for H&M Recruitment Drive 2023
- Maintaining an overview of your department to drive sales and profitability
- Acting as a role model to your team, inspiring and developing them to be future leaders
- Always be thinking of innovative ways to drive business
- Provide excellent customer service, inspiring your team to deliver a great shopping experience
- Managing back office routines including scheduling, loss prevention and budget planning to maximize profit
- Executing campaigns and activities in store.
- Any Graduate from any stream.
- Be passionate about H&M
- Possess a customer-focused mindset
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to inspire and motivate colleagues
- Practice great leadership and coaching skills, to influence and inspire your team and provide constructive, straightforward feedback
- Have a strong commercial sense, working to push sales
- Have good analytical skills, with the ability to work on reports and react with action plans
- Have great planning skills, with a strong ability to set goals, delegate work and follow up on results.
Selection Process: H&M Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
The H&M Group is a significant clothing shop worldwide, usually known as Hennes & Mauritz AB or just H&M. H&M Group was founded in 1947 by Erling Persson in Västers, Sweden. The organization’s main office is in Stockholm, Sweden. The H&M group had 4,801 stores in total as of 2021. The current CEO and president of the H&M Group are Helena Helmersson. This association employs about 107,375 people.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for H&M Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What does a department manager do at H&M?
Department Managers are responsible for sales maximization, customer service, and department profitability to coaching teams within a department.
What is the salary range for department manager at H&M?
The expected salary range for department manager at H&M is up to ₹6 LPA*.
What qualifications are required for department manager at H&M?
Any graduate from any stream can apply for for department manager at H&M.
How does a Department Manager inspire and develop their team?
A Department Manager acts as a role model, provides constructive feedback, and offers leadership and coaching to inspire and motivate team members to grow and develop their skills, fostering future leaders within the organization.
What are the main responsibilities of a Department Manager at H&M?
The main responsibilities include maintaining an overview of the department to drive sales and profitability, acting as a role model to inspire and develop the team, thinking of innovative ways to drive business, providing excellent customer service, managing back office routines, and executing campaigns and activities in the store.
<p>The post H&M Recruitment 2023 |Department Manager |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>