BEL has announced a job notification for the post of Trainee Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the BEL recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
BEL Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||₹30,000 – 40,000/ Month|
|Total Vacancies||14 Post|
|Last date to apply||28 June 2023|
Also, Apply For
BEL is hiring candidates for the post of Trainee Engineer.
BEL Eligibility Criteria:
- Trainee Engineer-I(EEE/ECE/ETE): Full-time B.E / B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication /Communication.
- Trainee Engineer-I(Mechanical): Full-time B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical
- Trainee Engineer-I(EEE/ECE/ETE): 05 Posts
- Trainee Engineer-I(Mechanical): 09 Posts
- The maximum age limit is28 years.
- Age relaxation for the upper age limit is as per the government rules.
- 1st year – Rs. 30,000/-pm
- 2nd year – Rs. 35,000/-pm
- 3rd year – Rs. 40,000/-pm
BEL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Selection will be through a Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview only for those candidates who qualify in the Written Test. The venue for the Written Test / Interview will be intimated later.
- 85% Marks will be allotted for the written test and 15% Marks for the interview.
- Candidates who pass the written test will be called for an interview in the ratio of 1:5 in the order of merit.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for Written Tests/Interviews and final selections will be notified on our Company’s website.
- Please note that Written Test/Interview call letters will be sent through email only.
- Trainee Engineer: Candidates in the General/ OBC/ EWS category must pay Rs. 150/- plus 18% GST as an application fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST & PwBD categories are exempted from payment of the application fee.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe to our Official YouTube: Click Here
For more Offical Notification: Click here
Manager HR (MS/HLS&SCB),
Bharat Electronics Ltd,
Jalahalli post, Bengaluru – 560013.
What is the salary of trainee engineer in BEL?
The Expected salary of trainee engineer in BEL is Rs. 40,000/- month?
What is the educational qualification required for Trainee Engineer?
The required educational qualification for Trainee Engineer at BEL is B.E/ B.Tech.
What is the age limit for BEL Trainee Engineer position?
The maximum age limit is 28 years. However, age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
What is the selection process for the BEL Trainee Engineer recruitment?
The selection process includes a Written Test followed by an Interview for shortlisted candidates. The Written Test carries 85% weightage, and the Interview carries 15% weightage.
How will the shortlisting for the Interview be done?
Candidates who pass the Written Test will be called for the Interview in a ratio of 1:5 based on the merit order.
How many vacancies are available for the Trainee Engineer position at BEL?
There are a total of 14 vacancies available for the Trainee Engineer position.
What is the last date to apply for the BEL Trainee Engineer position?
The last date to apply for the BEL Trainee Engineer position is 28 June 2023.
Is there an application fee for the Trainee Engineer position?
Yes, candidates in the General/OBC/EWS category need to pay an application fee of Rs. 150/- plus 18% GST. However, candidates belonging to SC, ST & PwBD categories are exempted from paying the fee.
<p>The post BEL Recruitment 2023 for Trainee Engineer | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>