EY Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Full Stack Developer for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with EY Recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
EY Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Post Name||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for EY Recruitment Drive 2023
- An ability to quickly understand complex concepts and use technology to support data modeling, analysis, visualization, or process automation
- Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools, and applications and uses accordingly
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team structure, but also independently
- Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving
- Communicates fluently orally and in writing and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets
- Able to absorb rapidly new technical information, business acumen, and apply it effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong customer focus, good listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills
EY Qualification required:
- A Bachelor’s degree (BE/BTech/MCA & MBA) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Accounting, Finance or a related field with adequate industry experience.
- Strong experience in .Net Core and Entity Framework and React JS/Angular JS
- Experience in React JS or Angular JS in must.
- Working knowledge of relational database development: MS SQL/SQL Azure, EF 6, EF Core
- Unit testing: NUnit, Moq, jest
- Experience using distributed version control systems: Git/SVN
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication
- JSON and Rest API integration
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Microsoft Technologies.
- Nice to have skill
- Basic knowledge in one of the following technologies: Angular, React
- Experience in Azure DevOps
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
Selection Process: EY Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for EY Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post EY Recruitment 2023 freshers Full Stack Developer | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>