EY Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Financial data analyst for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with EY. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
EY Off Campus drive 2023:
|Post Name||Financial Data Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for EY Off Campus Drive 2023
- Making complex data understandable, more accessible, and usable
- Transforming, improving, and integrating data depending on the business requirement
- Data Federation – Combining the data result sets across multiple sources
- Delivering the data in a useful and presentable way to customers
- Should be able to see a bigger picture when working with large amounts of information
- Comfortable with doing parallel actions on facts, figures and number crunching
- Ability to review numbers, data trends and arrive at new conclusions.
- Should have proficiency in math skills
- Attention to detail on all aspects.
- Automate data driven system and present it in clear manner
- Hands on experience in data visualization tools
- Run reports and prepare data to identify trends, discrepancies and other abnormalities when compared to historical data and current operational considerations.
- Ability to identify patterns and generate ideas.
- Support to improve operational efficiency and add more value and fine tune existing reports
- Ability to provide interactive visualizations and immersive dashboards with latest tools which should drive business results.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any stream.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and end users
- Ability to manage competing priorities while working collaboratively with customers and stakeholders
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment, work across organizational departments, and instill confidence with the client through work quality, time management, organizational skills, and responsiveness
- Critical thinking
- Data presentation architecture
- Data Federation
- System testing
- Data visualization
- Presentation skills
- Data warehousing
Selection Process: EY Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for EY Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post EY Off Campus Recruitment Data Analyst |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>