Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Support Service Specialist for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Ericsson . Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Ericsson Off Campus drive 2023:
|Post Name||Support Service Specialist|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
|Last Date||30th June 2023|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023
- Responsible of timely execution of all tasks according to job description and the instructions received from the manager.
- Act as the first point of contact for supplier and Ericsson employees working in relation with Ericsson’s suppliers, via all means of communication available.
- Ensures a good collaboration with team members and all supporting functions across the company.
- Delivers all activities efficiently.
- Manages all activities of high complexity level.
- Works closely with all support fuctions to ensure critical cases are solved correctly and timely.
- Participates in projects and represents the organization in meetings regarding the process or the ways of working.
- Ensures that all documents/ presentations requested are created according to indications received and are delivered timely.
- Acts like a domain expert.
- Respects time schedule and working hours as communicated by the Manager.
- Handle inquires by taking following actions: Receive inquiries by email / chat, using computerized systems to access the details of customers, receive inquiries by phone and ensuring customer queries are answered to their satisfaction, log ticket, dispatch or resolve ticket according to work instructions, handle request with high complexity level.
- Responsible for Incident Management within ITIL Framework by taking following actions: prioritize high severity or escalated tickets, follow-up pending tickets.
- Assure Quality Control in key areas by taking following actions: understand the purpose of quality control, provide necessary support as required.
- Has the integrity to respect private and confidential information by taking following actions: understand the responsibility in data security, analyze sensitive information and ensure it is secure.
- Graduate in B.Com, BBM , BBA or relevant degree
- Very good communication skills
- Problem Management.
- Incident management.
Selection Process: Ericsson Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Ericsson Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Ericsson Off Campus Hiring Freshers for Service Specialists | Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>