Tesco Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Technical Support Associate for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Tesco . Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Tesco Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Post Name||Technical Support Associate|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Tesco Recruitment Drive 2023
- Codes, tests, and debugs programs of varying degrees of difficulty.
- Works on application/technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
- Works with limited assistance on increasingly complex programs or subroutines.
- Under direction of more senior analysts, assists in the development or integration of major system modules and programs.
- Knowledgeable of current operating environment, programming languages, logic diagrams, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Follows established development and support processes.
- Typically serves as a team member on one or more 6 Sigma projects. The incumbents are considered the first level of programming expertise and work within defined objectives and instructions from IT people for use in designing, testing and documenting systems and programs.
- Work with finance business users to understand business problems and build solutions / POC and recommendation.
- Works independently on one or more applications or systems. Provide actionable insights and support rollout / implementation.
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree from any stream.
Basic MS Office – Excel;Word;
PPT Planning & Organising
Call Management knowledge;
Active Listening Eye to detail
Logical Thinking; Speed and Accuracy
Basic knowledge of Retail store and equipments
Good communication Skills both Verbal and Written
Selection Process: Tesco Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Tesco was founded in 1919 by Jack Cohen as a group of market stalls in Hackney, London. The Tesco name first appeared in 1924, after Cohen purchased a shipment of tea from T. E. Stockwell and combined those three initials with the first two letters of his surname, and the first Tesco shop opened in 1931 in Burnt Oak, Barnet.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Tesco Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Tesco Recruitment Hiring for Technical Support Associate |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>