Global Payments Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer for the Noida, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Global Payments. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Global Payments Off Campus drive 2023:
|Company Name||Global Payments|
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023
- Developing code for TSYS Software independently or with support from Team Leader and using various tools, responsible quality assurance of the development.
- Deliver quality software to client on time
The Analyst will be undertake a variety of QA work. Performance is measured by the successful and timely release of software to clients free of bugs.
- The Programmer Analyst will be expected to address problems reported by clients on bugs identified in the software and will be expected to work under time pressure and be part of the 24-hour rotation system. Performance will measured by the capability to solve client problems on time.
- Completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject or IT related such as Computer Science, MIS, BCA, MCA, B Tech.
- 0-1 years of professional experience in IT industry in Oracle Pl/Sql or C/Pro*c/Java will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Development skills in Proc * C or ANSI C
- Database Development skills, specifically in Oracle 10g and 11g PL/SQL
- Development skills in Proc * C or ANSI C
- Administrative skills on Linux platform
- Development experience in large enterprise based systems
- Project experience in Installing, configuring, testing and training clients
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
Selection Process: Global Payments Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
About Global Payments:
Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) is a Fortune 500® payments technology company, delivering the leading complete worldwide commerce ecosystem. Our unique, connected infrastructure unifies every aspect of commerce, from issuer solutions to payments, and the innovative software that delivers seamless customer experiences. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we’re a worldwide team of approximately 25,000 people—including local experts on the ground in nearly 40 countries.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Global Payments Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary for Associate Software Engineer at Global Payments?
The expected salary offered for Associate Software Engineer at Global Payments is up to ₹10 LPA (as per Glassdoor).
Is prior work experience required for the Associate Software Engineer position?
Both freshers and experienced candidates can apply.
What are the main responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer at Global Payments?
The responsibilities include developing code, ensuring quality assurance of the software, delivering quality software to clients on time, addressing client-reported bugs, and completing assigned duties.
What qualifications are required for the Associate Software Engineer role?
Candidates should have a relevant degree in subjects like Computer Science, MIS, BCA, MCA, or B Tech.
What are the skills required for the Associate Software Engineer role?
Preferred development skills include Proc*C or ANSI C, database development skills in Oracle 10g and 11g PL/SQL, and administrative skills on the Linux platform.
<p>The post Global Payments Off Campus Hiring Software Engineer |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>