ECOM Specialist off campus drive 2023: ECOM Specialist is hiring for Software Engineer for the Pan, India locations. Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with ECOM Specialist. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
ECOM Specialist Off Campus drive 2023:
|Company Name||ECOM Specialist|
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
Also, Apply For
ECOM Specialist Off Campus Drive 2023: Responsibilities
- Become a multi-skilled team member able to contribute to a variety of tasks including requirements analysis, coding using Test Driven Development techniques and paired programming, and regression testing
- Collaborate with domestic and offshore team members on the design and implementation of new functionalities on the different platforms
- Complete all assigned tasks on time as per the instructions provided.
- Consult with other team members and implement solutions in line with the departments’ visions
- Exhibit a willingness to learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies and methodologies to increase business and member value
- Ability to take direction from mentors to increase skills and competence
- Actively participate and provide feedback during planning meetings and peer reviews
- Ability to effectively work in a team setting and resolve issues that may arise
Eligibility Criteria for ECOM Campus Drive:
- BE/B.Tech: 2021, 2022, 2023 batch
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to discuss complex concepts with technical peers
- Having knowledge of the Systems Integration or EDI domain will be a huge plus.
- Good written and spoken English communication and presentation skills.
- Go-getter attitude and a strong work ethic.
Skills Required for ECOM Specialist
- Strong knowledge in at least one of C, C++, Java, Python
- Good understanding of XSLT, XSD, and XML parsing processes.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Knowledge of data structures/algorithms
Selection Process: ECOM Specialist Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
About ECOM Specialist:
The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for ECOM Specialist Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post ECOM Specialist off campus drive 2023 | Software Engineer first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>