Airbnb Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Digital Content Specialist for the Work from Home, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Airbnb. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Airbnb Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Post Name||Digital Content Specialist|
|Salary||up to ₹35K/Month*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Batch||2023 and before batch|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Airbnb Recruitment Drive 2023
- The Digital Content Specialist will join the Marketing Tool Ops team in Global Marketing at Airbnb.
- Global Marketing is responsible for sharing Airbnb’s vision and product promise with hosts and guests worldwide.
- The team consists of strategists, marketers, producers, and creatives.
- Their focus is on building the Airbnb brand through campaigns, social media, product launch events, and product marketing.
- The Marketing Tool Ops team supports Global Marketing’s Tool Ecosystem & Workflows.
- This includes managing Digital & Media Asset Management Systems, Project Management, and Creative & Production applications.
- Their role involves assisting with Marketing, Creative, and Production workflows, as well as Marketing Tools Onboarding/Offboarding.
- The Digital Content Specialist will have several responsibilities, including organizing, tagging, adding metadata, QC (quality control), assigning usage rights, and performing asset search support for campaigns within Airbnb’s Digital Asset Management (DAM) System called DARYL.
- They will curate thematic packages of assets and reconcile asset deliveries within DARYL.
- The specialist will also provide DARYL technical support to external photographers and cross-functional teams within the Global Marketing organization, such as Business Affairs, Creative, Marcom, Marketing, Photography, Production, and Program Managers.
- The working hours will be aligned with the Pacific Time Zone to facilitate collaboration and provide optimal DARYL support, with flexibility within reason.
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Advanced understanding of metadata schema, keywording, and taxonomy.
- Experience with photo/film production with strong knowledge of image/video file formats and metadata.
- Strong attention to detail with good collaboration, organization, and communication skills.
- Quick learner, able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing workflows/priorities.
- Flexible, good natured, and ability to work with a diverse range of people.
- Experience working with OrangeDAM/Cortex by Orange Logic, Airtable, Adobe CC a plus.
- Organize assets according to DAM archive standards; apply metadata and keywords.
- Test precision and recall of Search Engine Keyword Tags; provide feedback for revisions, synonyms, and new Keyword Tags. Will apply and remove Keyword Tags independently.
- Reference image search support for marketing campaigns and thematic programs.
- Apply usage terms, rights and attach usage agreements to assets.
- Curate content packages and make assets available to relevant audiences.
- Troubleshoot account activity and provide technical DARYL (DAM) support.
- Provide feedback on asset workflows to help improve efficiency & system optimization.
- Manage DARYL (DAM) user accounts and user group permissions across the system.
- Assists creative team in maintaining and providing tech support for DARYL (DAM) users and assists/trains cross functional partners on best practices.
- Monitor asset uploads to secure timely completion & continued adherence to critical delivery deadlines and expected deliverables.
- Perform data & file integrity checks to ensure data and file automations successfully copy data and files to appropriate fields/folders in DARYL (DAM).
- Perform User Acceptance Testing related to system application upgrades & integrations.
- Administer asset orders in DARYL (DAM) and asset research requests.
Selection Process: Airbnb Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
- Employee Assistance Programs and online mental health consultations for accessible mental health care plans.
- Parental and Family Leaves available for work-life balance.
- Embracing a Work From Home Culture to enhance flexibility and productivity.
- Offering diverse career development programs and technical skills training opportunities.
- Airbnb prioritizes long-term financial security and retirement plans for employees.
- Providing necessary facilities like gyms and fitness classes to support employee well-being.
Airbnb was born in 2007 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to over 4 million Hosts who have welcomed more than 1 billion guest arrivals in almost every country across the globe. Every day, Hosts offer unique stays and experiences that make it possible for guests to connect with communities in a more authentic way.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Airbnb Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Airbnb Recruitment Work From Home | Digital Content Specialist | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>