Mercedes Benz Recruitment off campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Trainee at Mercedes Benz. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Intern. All the necessary details about Mercedes Benz Careers Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
About Mercedes Benz:
Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1994 at Pune, India with the aim to become the fastest green-field operations ever to be created. We are currently rated as one of the top CKD plants of Mercedes-Benz globally.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Mercedes Benz|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
|Batch||2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Mercedes Benz Recruitment Job Description:
Mercedes Benz is hiring candidates for the post of Trainee.
Mercedes Benz Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Experience and knowledge in Security domain.
- Experience on Cryptography, PKI, TLS, Hashing technology.
- Experience on Random number generation, Application stack.
- Experience on Single Sign-on, OpenSSL, X509, RSA, ECC.
- Rights management, access management.
- Strong programming language skills for C, C++.
- Familiar with object-oriented design and various design patterns.
- Ability to work in & contribute as a good team player.
- Experience in version control software like SVN, Git
Mercedes Benz Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering or Equivalent.
Mercedes Benz Preferred skill:
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge on Linux platform.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, Python etc.
- Experience/Knowledge on Java, swift, Kotlin programming.
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Genpact 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Mercedes Benz selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Mercedes Benz Salary for freshers?
The average of 40K/Month is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|
What is the salary range for the Trainee position at Mercedes Benz?
The expected salary range for the Trainee position at Mercedes Benz is up to ₹5 LPA*.
Is prior experience required for the Trainee role at Mercedes Benz?
No, freshers are eligible for the Trainee role at Mercedes Benz.
What are the main responsibilities of a Trainee at Mercedes Benz?
The responsibilities include experience and knowledge in the security domain, cryptography, PKI, TLS, hashing technology, single sign-on, programming language skills, version control software, and more.
What qualifications are required for the Trainee position at Mercedes Benz?
A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering or equivalent is required.
What are the preferred skills for the Trainee role at Mercedes Benz?
The preferred skills include good communication and analytical skills, knowledge of the Linux platform, scripting languages like Perl and Python, programming experience/knowledge in Java, Swift, Kotlin, and experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
What programming languages are required for the Trainee position at Mercedes Benz?
Strong programming language skills in C and C++ are required for the Trainee position at Mercedes Benz.
<p>The post Mercedes Benz Recruitment | Trainee | Apply Now !! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>