Amazon Work from Home is hiring for the post of Data Associate. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Amazon off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Amazon.com is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft. by Omnicom Group in 1997, becoming part of the Diversified Agency Services division. The company was founded in 1946 by Alfred Fleishman and Robert E. Hillard.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Amazon Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Data Associate|
|Salary||up to ₹35K/Month*|
|Batch||2023 and below|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Apply quickly before the link expires and make sure to read the job details carefully.
- The Human Labeled Data (HLD) organization focuses on providing high-quality data annotation to support AI models. Their goal is to deliver scalable and secure labeling solutions for search, improving the search experience for customers. They work closely with machine learning teams to enhance semantic matching, ranking, computer vision, image processing, and augmented reality. They are currently seeking motivated candidates to audit and review judgments for various workflows. The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical and communication skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence.
As a Data Associate, you will be responsible for providing timely and quality data annotation for a variety of workflows. The tasks therefore will be repetitive in nature and will require the candidate to make quick decisions keeping in mind the provided guidelines. Your key responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the below:
- Meets business metrics and goals, i.e., SLA, production, and quality targets
- Works with minimal direction
- Maintains records of day- to-day work by updating trackers or workflow tools as necessary
- Follows SOP/guidelines or manager’s instructions and ensures output is quality compliant
- Contributes to project improvement and operational excellence ideas, as applicable
- Responsible for giving timely responses to stakeholders on related tasks with guidance, i.e., as per SOP and defined SLA
- Proactively raises issues /alarms that may have an impact on core deliverables or operations to manager or stakeholders
- Analyzes data and evaluate trends/ patterns and recommend generic pattern to be translated into rules
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
- Troubleshooting issues related to process and conduct root cause analysis if required
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
- Graduate or equivalent
- Excellent English language proficiency: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete challenging goals or assignments within defined SLA
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Flexible to work in rotational week offs
Mandatory Requirements for work from home
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Should be based in one of the following states or should relocate to one of this state before the joining date.
- Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Telangana, Maharashtra, Utter Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, West Bengal.
- Basic level of Excel knowledge
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce industry)
- Good composition skills
Benefits of Working as a Data Associate at Amazon
As a Data Associate at Amazon, you can enjoy several benefits. Some of the benefits offered may include:
Competitive compensation: Amazon provides competitive pay to its Data Associates.
Health and wellness benefits: You may be eligible for health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Retirement plans: Amazon offers retirement plans to help you save for the future.
Employee discounts: You may have access to discounts on Amazon products and services.
Career development: Amazon values career growth and provides opportunities for learning and advancement.
Please note that specific benefits may vary based on factors such as location, employment status, and individual eligibility
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Amazon selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Amazon Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|
<p>The post Amazon Work from Home Jobs for Data Associate | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>