Agilent Technologies Careers Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Customer Service Admin. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Agilent Technologies Careers recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Agilent Technologies Careers 2023:
|Company Name||Agilent Technologies|
|Post Name||Customer Service Admin|
|Salary||up to ₹12LPA*|
|Job Location||Manesar(Work From Home)|
Also, Apply For
Agilent Technologies Careers Job Description:
Agilent Technologies is hiring candidates for the post of Customer Service Admin.
Agilent Technologies Careers Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Responds to and /or assists Agilent trade customers and internal customers in areas such as product/service order fulfillment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, repair /calibration requests, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
- May be responsible for booking orders, upselling or cross-selling products and/or processing quotes.
In a factory environment, order fulfillment activities may include monitoring
- inventories and coordination of delivery of factory products.
- Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
- May require ability to read/write in one or more languages.
Agilent Technologies Careers Eligibility Criteria:
- May require some higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically 1-3 years of relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here for TCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Agilent Technologies:
We are global leader in laboratory technologies for the life sciences, diagnostics, and applied chemical markets, delivering insight and innovation that advance the quality of life. Whatever the challenge, our One Agilent global team is dedicated to delivering trusted answers to our customers’ critical questions in our collective quest to improve the world around us.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Agilent Technologies career Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Agilent Technologies Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Agilent Technologies Careers selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Agilent Technologies Careers Salary for freshers?
The average 12 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the salary range for Customer Service Admin position?
The expected salary for Customer Service Admin position is up to ₹12LPA*.
What is the required experience for this position?
The required experience for this position is 1-3 years.
What are the main responsibilities of a Customer Service Admin at Agilent Technologies?
Responsibilities are Customer interfacing, pre/post-sales support, order management, issue resolution, and product coordination.
What skills are preferred for this role?
Preferred skills includes Analytical thinking, organization, communication, attention to detail, teamwork, and independence
Where is the job location?
The job location is Manesar, with the option to work from home.
What are the eligibility criteria for this position?
The eligibility criteria include the required experience and preferred skills mentioned earlier.
<p>The post Agilent Technologies Careers hiring Customer Service Admin |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>