Finastra Recruitment drive 2023: Finastra is hiring QA Engineer – Intern through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Finastra off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Reporting to Senior Automation Engineer will work in Automation framework Migration activity. This position requires a highly motivated individual that is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and a fluid environment.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Finastra Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||QA Engineer – Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Finastra Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver against Automation QA engineering goals
- Perform Automated Testing activities leveraging Agile methodology
- Create, re-factor, extend, and maintain Automation test scripts part of CI/CD process and Release process.
- Work collaboratively with team members to achieve results.
- Create Test Suite Documentation.
Finastra Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering with a minimum CGPA of 7
- Excellent Programming skills (C#)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Automation Framework is an added advantage
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Finastra Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the role of a QA Engineer – Intern at Finastra?
As a Finastra QA Engineer – Intern, you'll contribute to Automation QA goals, perform Agile-based Automated Testing, create, maintain, extend Automation scripts, collaborate with peers, and craft Test Suite Documentation.
What is the expected educational background for this role?
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering with a minimum CGPA of 7 is the preferred educational qualification.
Is this internship a paid position?
Yes, this internship offers a competitive expected salary of up to ₹5 LPA*.
What kind of tasks are involved in the Automated Testing activities?
Automated Testing activities include creating, re-factoring, extending, and maintaining Automation test scripts as part of the CI/CD process and Release process.
<p>The post QA Engineer Internship at Finastra | Bangalore | Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>