Ford Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer for the Chennai, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Ford. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Ford Off Campus drive 2023:
|up to ₹10 LPA* (Glassdoor)
|15/8/2023, 05:55 PM
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Ford Off Campus Drive 2023
- As a successful Software Engineer (SE) should have understanding of the end users’ needs, corporate business objectives, and stakeholders’ vision in order to develop a high quality, customer-centric product.
- Design and develop application features to expected team standards, working closely with the team
- Be a champion for software craftsmanship. Evidence that code is being maintained to a quality standard.
- Be an active part of the development community, sharing best practices and Identify opportunities for global / cross-product alignment on practices or code- sharing.
- You will have experience of agile software processes, culture, best practices, and techniques
- You display a genuine interest in new and emerging technologies, lean agile delivery methodologies and new ways of working.
- You have experience of working with multiple teams across geographic regions.
- Create technical documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Extensive software development experience in JAVA/J2EE across multiple projects
- Spring and Spring Boot Framework experience
- Experience in designing and developing REST API
- Proven track record of delivery as a software engineer
- Passion for Software Craftsmanship, and experience working in a pair programming environment
- Strong all-round communication skills (written / presentation, one-to-one / group)
- Working knowledge of version control systems (Git/GitHub) and CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
- Exposure or experience in the following technologies:
- Experience using Test Driven Development (TDD)
Selection Process: Ford Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Ford is a global company with shared ideals and a deep sense of family. From our earliest days as a pioneer of modern transportation, we have sought to make the world a better place – one that benefits lives, communities and the planet. We are here to provide the means for every person to move and pursue their dreams, serving as a bridge between personal freedom and the future of mobility. In that pursuit, our 186,000 employees around the world help to set the pace of innovation every day.
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our Official Twitter
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Ford Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Ford Off Campus Hiring For Software Engineer | Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>