Oracle Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Software Developer for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Oracle. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Oracle Recruitment Drive 2023:
|up to ₹10 LPA*
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Recruitment Drive 2023
- Use your creative power to build the next generation of Analytical products.
- Use your technical skills to create the best products and features for our customers and change the face of Business Intelligence software.
- Work with cutting-edge Java and Business Intelligence technologies
- Work with state-of-the-art cloud products.
- Join one of the most successful, dynamic, and fastest-growing business units at Oracle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- 0-2 years of Software/Application development experience in the relevant functional areas.
- Sound knowledge of Java/J2EE concepts
- Experience in building cloud solutions is preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to write and communicate clearly and effectively
Selection Process: Oracle Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Oracle is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. We are a leader and proudly have the largest global presence in the industries we serve. Learn more about our Strategy, Governance, History and Brands, as well as the values that guide our conduct.
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our Official Twitter
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Software Developer position at Oracle?
The expected salary for the position is up to ₹10 LPA (Lakhs per annum),
What are the qualifications required for the Software Developer at Oracle?
The candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
What are the main responsibilities of a Software Developer at Oracle?
The responsibilities include using technical skills to develop software, working with Java and Business Intelligence technologies, working with cloud products, and contributing to the growth of the business unit.
What is the job role of a Software Developer at Oracle?
The job role of a Software Developer at Oracle is to build the next generation of Analytical products and create the best products and features for customers in the Business Intelligence software field.
What are the key technical skills needed for the Software Developer role?
<p>The post Oracle Recruitment Hiring Fresher For Software Developer | Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>