IBPS has announced a job notification for the post of Specialist Officer. A student from various disciplines can apply for IBPS recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
IBPS SO Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||21 August 2023|
Also, Apply For
IBPS SO Recruitment 2023 – Educational Qualifications
I.T. Officer :
- 4-year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural Field Officer :
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
Rajbhasha Adhikari :
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level
Law Officer :
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR/Personnel Officer :
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
Marketing Officer :
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
IBPS SO 2023 Age Limit :
- The Minimum Age Limit is 20 Years as on 1st August 2023
- The Maximum Age Limit is 30 Years as on 1st August 2023
- i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1993 and not later than 21st August 2003 (both dates inclusive)
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes
- 10 years for Persons With Disability
- Others as per government policy
IBPS SO Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|2.||Agricultural Field Officer (AFO)||500|
|5.||HR/ Personnel Officer||31|
IBPS SO 2023 – Participating Banks List
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
IBPS SO 2023 Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview & Identity Verification
IBPS SO 2023 Notification – Application Fee:
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
Important Dates for IBPS SO 2023:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 01.08.2023- 21.08.2023
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 01.08.2023- 21.08.2023
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: December 2023
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 30.12.2023/ 31.12.2023
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: January 2024
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2024
- Online Examination – Main: 28.01.2024
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination: February 2024
- The download of call letters for interview: February/ March 2024
- Conduct of interview: February/March 2024
- Provisional Allotment: April 2024
How to Apply for IBPS SO Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees?
The salary range is ₹52,000 to ₹55,000 per month* for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees.
What is the experience required for the Probationary Officer/Management Trainee post?
Freshers are eligible to apply for the Probationary Officer/Management Trainee post.
What is the last date to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply is 21st August 2023.
What are the educational qualifications required for IBPS PO Recruitment 2023?
Candidates must have any degree (graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
What is the age limit for IBPS PO 2023?
The minimum age limit is 20 years, and the maximum age limit is 30 years as of 1st August 2023.
What are the age relaxations provided for certain categories in IBPS PO 2023?
There are age relaxations of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities. ESM candidates get a relaxation of 5 years after deduction of military service.
How many participating banks are there in IBPS PO 2023?
There are 10 participating banks in IBPS PO 2023-
Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab &, Sind Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India
What is the selection process for IBPS PO 2023?
The selection process includes a Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview, and Identity Verification.
What are the subjects covered in the Main Examination for IBPS PO 2023?
The Main Examination covers Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/Economy/Banking Awareness, English Language, and Data Analysis & Interpretation.
What is the application fee for IBPS PO 2023 for different categories?
The application fee is Rs. 850/- for all other candidates, and it is Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
<p>The post IBPS SO Recruitment 2023 for Specialist Officers | 1402 Posts | Eligibility, Application Form first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>