Vodafone Recruitment drive 2023: Vodafone is hiring Data Engineer through off campus Placement for Hyderabad. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Vodafone off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and UK.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Vodafone Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Data Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Vodafone Job Responsibilities:
- Designs, constructs, installs, tests and maintains highly scalable data management systems, to business requirements and industry practices through the application of data modelling, data warehousing and data manipulation techniques and standards;
- Builds and deploys individual datasets for further modeling based on commercial and/or analytical requirements by extracting, loading and transforming data from different sources;
- Supports integration of new data sources (e.g. batch and streaming) into shared data environment (e.g. EDW, Big Data Platform, etc.);
- Builds high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts, translating business requirements into concrete data engineering tasks;
- Researches opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data;
- Develops data set processes for data modelling, mining and production;
- Integrates new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures;
- Creates custom software components and analytics applications;
- Employs a variety of languages and tools (e.g. scripting languages) to marry systems together;
- Installs and updates disaster recovery procedures;
- Recommends ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality;
- Collaborates with data architects, modellers and IT team members on project goals;
- Designs, develops and maintains programmes (e.g. written in Python, Scala, Java);
- Designs, creates and maintains reports and dashboards.
Vodafone Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Excellent Advance Excel Skills.
- Ability to focus on details, multitasking and perform activities timely with quality output.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Flexible for evening calls for HQ reviews and transition calls on regular basis.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Translation test will be conducted as part of the interview.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Vodafone Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Vodafone Off Campus 2023 For Data Engineer | Full Time first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>