Philips Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Philips. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Philips Off Campus drive 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Philips Off Campus Drive 2023
- Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of design Units in accordance with the higher level Requirement and – Design specifications / architectures including alignment with all the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units that meets the product specification.
- Support the compute platform architecture for PC HW and Virtualization working closely with lead specialist/Architect & experts from multiple BUs.
- Develop in depth knowledge on various compute platforms across BUs, working closely with the architects of BUs.
- Support the standardization in the compute platform, leveraging the commonality in the requirements across businesses, resulting in cost optimization in BOM and supply chain.
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for his/her design.
- Defines, executes and takes the lead in concept and feasibility studies with a limited scope to investigate the usability of new technologies.
- Defines test/verification specification documents, performs verification and generates verification reports of hardware components/peripherals.
- Contributes to technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities.
- Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure, the planning process of his, her area
- Reviews detailed design and critical artefacts from team.
- Support risk management, feature integration, sub-system verification and defect management activities.
- Responsible for quality and stability of the platform in the install base.
- Drives continuous improvements in release quality, release efficiency and cost efficiency.
- Obtains and maintains internal and external network for knowledge build-up.
- Assist management team in identifying current and future competency needs of the team
- Hire, coach and mentor other team members in the R&D teams.
- Collaborate across all cross functions and with customers to deliver solutions that grows business + improves customer satisfaction.
- Performs work in line with the processes defined in the department.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from any stream.
- Have a good understanding on the vendor landscape in this space and engages in technical discussions with vendors driving the choices for businesses bringing in standardization in supply chain & cost optimization.
- Has a good understanding of the complete stack (HW-Virtualization-OS-Security) and the influence of each other.
- Has a good focus in optimization and drives efficiency bringing in automation in the realization steps & release activities.
- Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on the architecture.
- Determines the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines.
Selection Process: Philips Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
About Philips :
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Philips Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Philips Off Campus Hiring For Software Engineer | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>